Wound Care/Hyperbaric Medicine
Intermountain Healthcare System
Intermountain Medical Center & LDS Hospital
Salt Lake City, Utah
- One BC/BE Wound Care physician is sought
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine BC/BE is preferred, but not required
- Work at Intermountain Medical Center, Intermountain’s flagship hospital, and at LDS Hospital, a tertiary facility with national reputation for high quality care
- Call will be 1:4
- Mature hyperbaric and hypobaric programs, with 8 person multi-place and 1 mono-place at Intermountain Medical Center and 3 mono-place at LDS Hospital
- Physician will work collaboratively with nurse practitioners and physician assistants in both wound care and hyperbaric medicine
- The Wound Care/Ostomy Clinic at Intermountain Medical Center is in a space with 9 exam rooms currently, with a 2016 expansion increasing that to a total of 16 exam rooms
- The Wound Care/Ostomy Clinic at LDS Hospital is in a space with 10 exam rooms adjacent to the Hyperbaric Medicine Department
- Employment position with the Intermountain Healthcare system
- Competitive salary with additional pay for call
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match & CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship is not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
For the second year in a row, Forbes magazine has named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare among the nation’s top 3 health care organizations and within the top 25 employers overall.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. The Salt Lake City/Ogden area was ranked as the best place to live in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour’s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day’s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA’s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is also in Salt Lake City.
If you are interested in these opportunities, please write or call:
Attn: Wilf Rudert, Physician Recruiting
IMC: 5121 South Cottonwood St, Murray, UT 84157 LDS: 8th Ave and C St, SLC, UT 84143