Texas Medical Center in Houston
Director of Hyperbaric Medicine and Wound Care and Faculty Opportunities Available
Join and grow a strong and reputable program
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s premier academic search firm invites you to consider either a faculty position or Director of Hyperbaric Medicine and Wound care position at an academic center in the Texas Medical Center in Houston. We are seeking candidates dedicated to excellent patient care and comfortable with a highly diverse patient population for a position offering:
- Join a well-established and respected 20-year-old program
- Seeking both faculty and Director of Hyperbaric Medicine and Wound care
- Seeking someone with a strong history of experience for the Director role
- Only Multiplace chamber in the region
- Great quality of life
- Enjoy a diverse patient population
- Great quality of life—shared 1:5 call
- Treat a diverse combination of conditions including but not limited to diabetes patients, peripheral arterial disease, lymphedema, carbon monoxide poison and bends
- New clinic and state-of-the-art equipment
- Enjoy a great referral source
- Protected time for research interest if desired however research is not required
- Be involved in teaching medical students as well as residents
- Outstanding benefits package, retirement
- Strong clinical support team with ideal skill set mix
- Enjoy the vast resources and sub-specialty support of the largest medical complex in the world including plastics, dermatology, infectious disease and vascular
In addition to the resources of the world-renowned Texas Medical Center, you will enjoy living in an affluent part of the fourth largest city in the country featuring diverse cultural, dining, schooling, and other amenities with housing costs that are among the lowest of any major city in the country.
These positions are expected to generate a high level of interest and will be filled quickly. To be considered, please confidentially contact Ashlie Korb at 469-524-1400 ext. 1676 or firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number 11443.
This institution is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer that values diversity and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.